We provide a comprehensive range of roofing services associated with work to pitched and flat roofs including:
- Slating – including new slating, strip and recover work using natural and man-made slates.
- Tiling – including new tiling, strip and recover work using many varieties of tiles from all the major manufacturers.
- Flat Roofing – including built up felt roofing, liquid applied and single-ply rubber membrane Sarnafil approved installer.
- Leadwork – including new and repair work to sheeting, flashing and guttering. All our staff are trained in leadwork and we also have a small specialist team for demanding bespoke jobs.
- Roofline – including striping existing fascia/soffits and supply and fixing new. Guttering, strip existing and supply and fix new using materials from all the major manufacturers.
- Chimney – including taking down existing and re-building in new or reclaimed bricks, re-pointing, re-flaunching, gas turn off’s and the complete removal of redundant stacks.
The work we carry out ranges from small repairs, maintenance to major contracts for new build or regeneration, using a wide range of materials, specifications and skills.
As we also employ a highly skilled maintenance team we have been able to carry out a range of other building works for our clients such as rendering, installing windows, plumbing, tiling and landscaping.