Solar Photovoltaic’s (PV) cells use the suns energy to generate electricity for use in your home. Solar PV does not require direct sunlight to generate electricity as the solar panels are designed to collect daylight energy. This means energy can also be generated on overcast days. Solar panels can be installed on almost any roof type anywhere in the country, and have very little maintenance over their lifespan once installed.
The solar panels operate by converting the suns energy to electricity on a newly installed dedicated Direct Current (DC) circuit. This DC electricity is then converted into Alternating Current (AC) for use within your home. Any surplus electricity generated can be sold back to the grid.
Benefits of Solar PV
- Solar Panels Are Easy To Install On Rooftops Without Any Interference To Tenants/Workers
- SAVE CASH £££ – Financial Incentives Such As Feed-In-Tariff’s (FIT’s) Backed By Government GUARNTEES For 20yrs
- Import Less Electricity From The Grid To Your Home Whilst Getting Paid For Exporting Unused Electricity Back To The Grid
- Help The Environment By Reducing Your Carbon Footprint – Green Energy
- Protect Yourself Against Rising Energy Costs
- Totally Silent Energy Generation